WATERCOLOR WHITES & LIGHTS
Four Week Workshop • $84
April 9th- 30th
Tuesdays • 9:00 am- 10:30 am
How do you paint a white bird or white paper? How can you add depth to something that is white? Come join us for this watercolor workshop on "Whites & Lights" where you will learn how to add color and depth to a variety of white subjects.
We will paint a snow scene, white swan and more as you learn how to add interest and realism to your paintings!
• 4- 9 X 12" sheets of Arches 140# watercolor paper.
• A variety of flat, round, angle brushes.
• Palette with plenty of room for mixing colors (large folding or flat)
• Gatorboard-(hard surface board for mounting and stretching watercolor paper.)
• Your watercolor paints (no need to buy anything new if you already have something, but here is a list if you don't.
Watercolor Paints: Should be on the palette and dried before workshop starts if possible.
(these are suggestions- similar colors are fine)
Yellow Ochre or Raw Sienna
Lemon Yellow Hue or Arzo Yellow
Paper towels or old towel