Three Week Workshop • $64
May 7th- 21st
Tuesdays • 9:00 am- 10:30 am
16 yrs - Adults
The magic of watercolors is so vibrant in florals! In this class you will learn a variety of different techniques and styles to create beautiful floral artwork.
Come join the fun and add some more blossoms to springtime!
• 3- 9 X 12" sheets of Arches 140# watercolor paper. (no substitutions)
• A variety of flat, round, angle brushes.
• Palette with plenty of room for mixing colors (large folding or flat)
• Gatorboard-(hard surface board for mounting and stretching watercolor paper.)
• Your watercolor paints (no need to buy anything new if you already have something, but here is a list if you don't.)
*Watercolor Paints: Should be on the palette and dried before workshop starts if possible.
(these are suggestions- similar colors are fine)
Yellow Ochre or Raw Sienna
Lemon Yellow Hue or Arzo Yellow
Paper towels or old towel